With sumptuous roll arm detail punctuated with nailhead trim accents, this 4-piece living room set is a new take on traditional style. Rich, dark real leather gracing the seating area has decadently cool and comfortable appeal, while skillfully matched faux leather on the exterior keeps it comfortably priced. Designed for looks and longevity, the sofa, loveseat and chair include our exclusive platform foundation system made to resist sagging and maintain a tight, wrinkle-free aesthetic. The matching ottoman lets you kick up your heels in style.
- Includes 4 pieces: sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillows included feature feather inserts and hidden zippers
- Leather interior upholstery (ottoman top); vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery (ottoman sides)
- Polyester; polyester/chenille pillows with leather welting
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa, loveseat and chair's platform foundation systems resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.