Practical and attractive, this bedroom package blends seamlessly with modern decor and makes a smart addition. Its linear profile is enhanced by a matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain. Drawers slide easily on metal ball bearings and can be used to keep your bedroom neat and organized. Sleek metal pulls in a brushed nickel-tone finish add to the streamlined aesthetic. When units from this collection are combined, the set creates a room that's smart and stylish.
- Includes full platform bed (footboard, rails and platform), 6-drawer dresser and two 1-drawer nightstands
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Headboard sold separately
- Dresser and nightstand with brushed nickel-tone hardware; smooth-gliding drawers with ball-bearing construction and safety stops
- Nightstand features open cubby
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Dresser drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Platform Bed with Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.